Thursday, February 7, 2013

CALL ME BACK : MTN,VODAFONE,AIRTEL.TIGO (EXTRA TIME) AND GLO GHANA CALL ME BACK.

CALL ME BACK : MTN,VODAFONE,AIRTEL.TIGO (EXTRA TIME) AND GLO GHANA CALL ME BACK.

MTN GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

Mtn Ghana subscribers can make:

10/60 free international and MTN to MTN please call me back/month.
They have 4 options to choose from:

1. Please call me

2.Cant text now please call me.

3.I have missed you,please call me.

4.Its important, please call me

5. Please call me back ( If none picked)

Type 024 followed by (number), select from 1-4 options and send to 1399

e.g 0244300000 1 or 02443000001


AIRTEL GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

Dial: *140* number #

VODAFONE GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

Dial: *119* number #


GLO GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

For GLO Ghana call me back, check your SIM Menu for the availability.

TIGO EXTRA TIME/sos or gift sms

This enable you call when you run out of credit.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting ! Internet Service Providers in Ghana. Internet Service Providers in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Posting This Article !! Really Enjoyed !
    Just Have A Look At This !
    Bulk SMS Provider In Delhi
    Bulk SMS Service Provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing.
    Glo Ghana Recharge

    ReplyDelete